IBEW Local 1547 Alaska Electrical Trust Funds Alaska Chapter NECA

| Participant EDGE Login  | Forms | Life Events | FAQs | News | Useful Sites | Site Map | Contacts |


701 E. Tudor
Suite 200
Anchorage, AK 99503

 Home  Life Events

Life Events - Divorce

Using the Legal Plan to assist with legal expenses

If you have coverage through the Legal Plan, divorce of the participant is an eligible legal expense.  You may also wish to update your will at this time.  Please review your benefits listed in the Summary Plan Description or call the Administrative Office and ask to speak with a Legal Representative.


Submit a complete copy of final divorce papers to the Pension Plan

If you are a participant of the Pension Plan, please submit a copy of the complete divorce decree and/or findings of fact & conclusion of law, property settlement agreement, child support & custody agreement, decree of dissolution, or petition for dissolution.  Copies of Qualified Domestic Relation Orders (QDROs) must be Court certified.

Update your enrollment form for Medical, Dental, & Vision coverage

If you have Health & Welfare coverage, you must update your Enrollment Form.  

If your former spouse had coverage through the Alaska Electrical Health & Welfare Fund, he or she may wish to continue their coverage through COBRA self-pay.


Change your beneficiary designations

You may complete the following forms if you wish to change your beneficiary designations.  Please note that the Administrative Office must receive the original form to change a beneficiary.

*Life Insurance

  (Health Plan)

Enrollment Form (Plans 500, 551-554)

*Money Purchase Plan

Enrollment/Beneficiary Form

*Pension Plan

Enrollment/Beneficiary Form

*Important note: In order for enrollment forms to be accepted, all sections must be completed, a beneficiary listed, a percentage listed for each beneficiary, and the form signed and dated. The Beneficiary designation section is considered a legal binding document therefore it cannot contain any white out, mark, or cross outs in this section. If mistake is made in this section a new form must be completed.

Change your mailing address

Fill out the Change of Address Form if your address is changing and you are not submitting a new enrollment form.



More Life Events Information




| H&W | Legal | Pension | Ret Savings Plan | Retiree | For Employers | About |
| Participant EDGE Login | Forms | Life Events | FAQs | Newsletters | Useful Sites | Site Map | Contacts |

2002 Alaska Electrical Trust Funds. All Rights Reserved.